Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
500 hour Mindfulness & Ayurveda Yoga Training for PTSD Populations
500-hr Mindfulness & Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training for PTSD Populations: starting January 11 & 12, 2020
with Rishi Eric Infanti, MA2, LMT, ERYT-500, Ayu
– Author, CEU Educator, Gifted Therapist, Veterans Advocate
– Author, Mindfulness Coach, Speaker
– Advanced Yoga Teacher, Therapist, & Ayurveda Practitioner
– U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
A 500-hour immersive, Mindfulness-Based Yoga Teacher Training & Life Coach Certification embedded under the umbrella of India’s Ayurveda. This is designed for impassioned individuals who are inspired to change their life and launch a teaching & coaching practice they love.
Discover Your Relationship with Mindfulness, Ayurveda & Yoga
2020 Dates @ Sacred Roots Healing:
• January 11 & 12 Kickoff Weekend
• February 8 & 9
• March 14 & 15
• April 18 & 19
• May 15 & 16
• June 13 & 14
• July 11 & 12
• August 15 & 16
• September 12 & 13
• October 10 & 11
• November 14 & 15
• December 12 & 13 Graduation Weekend
• Full: $3,600
• 4 payments of $1,050
• 10 payments of $460
Rishi’s books as well as custom esoteric Yoga & Buddha art commissions are available for purchase. Text or email him for details.
Rishi Eric Infanti, MA2, LMT, ERYT-500, Ayu
Author, CEU Educator, Gifted Therapist, Veterans Advocate
* U.S. Marine Corps Veteran
* Author of “Marine in the Mat”, “Breath Becomes Life”, “Yoga for the Martial Way” & “Mindfulness & Yin Yoga”
* Transformational Mindfulness & Marketing Coach for Psychologists & Therapists
* Creator of the Mindfulness Clinical Blueprint Program for Psychologists
* Creator of Ascend: Online Yin Yoga Classes
* CEU educator and trainer for Psychologists, Massage Therapists & Yoga Teachers
* Advanced Yoga Teacher, National Board Certified Massage Therapist, Ayurvedic Practitioner
* Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt, Tactical Fitness Instructor, CrossFit Coach & Seminar Leader
A U.S. Marine Corps Veteran & 7-time Author, he is the author of “Marine in the Mat” & “Breath Becomes Life”, “Yoga & the Martial Way”, & “Mindfulness & Yin Yoga”; and is a Transformational Mindset & Marketing Coach for Psychologists, Therapists, Alternative Healers & Yoga Teachers.
It is Rishi’s passion to help the overall Veterans’ support community bring much needed, relief and healing to Veterans especially those with PTSD. He does this through a multi-tiered “Mindfulness for Veterans Clinical Blueprint Program”. This is built upon a holistic & integrated approach of Mindfulness mental focusing and Yoga Meditation & Movement, which is proven to bring the human Psycho-Physiology & Psycho-Spiritual back to wholeness & oneness. The programs are delivered both live in-person or virtually where modalities are customized for each segment of health professionals, family caregivers and the Veterans themselves.
He is also an Ayurvedic Practitioner and a CEU educator and trainer for Massage Therapists & Yoga Teachers, while offering his own eclectic Certification design for Yin Yoga, Thai Massage, Ayurveda, and a 20/50/200/500 hr Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training.